Restorative Dentistry in Lake Bluff, IL
For us, restorative dentistry is about more than just your smile. We genuinely care about your ability to eat your favorite foods, speak clearly, and enjoy life.
When practicing this form of dentistry, Dr. Khan uses her extensive training and patient-focused approach to restore your smile while providing you with optimal oral health.
Dr. Khan uses only the most advanced techniques to provide comprehensive care that seeks to fully restore not only your teeth but your health and confidence too!
Our Restorative Dentistry Treatments
- Metal-Free Fillings
- Crowns & Bridges
- Dental Implants
- Sleep Apnea/Airway Therapy
- Full Mouth Reconstruction
- Inlays & Onlays
I highly recommend Lake Bluff Family Dentistry. I went for a cleaning in January on a recommendation from a friend, and have subsequently been for another. They were both the best dentistry experiences I have had to date.
Jana B. (Actual Patient)
If you have lost a tooth due to a traumatic event or severe decay, our dental implants can be the ideal solution for you!
Say “goodbye” to your jaw pain and “hello” to renewed health with Dr. Khan and Lake Bluff Dentistry.
Breathe easy when you visit our dentist in Lake Bluff, IL.
Our caring dentist can help diagnosis common issues and provide practical solutions, including:
- Nasal Breathing Training: A proper breathing technique can help prevent problems like dry mouth, cavities, periodontal disease, bad breath, and even misalignment of the teeth.
- Oral Appliances: An oral appliance is commonly used to treat sleep apnea and snoring. This custom-made device is an effective option to prevent your airway from collapsing and disturbing your sleep.
- Patient Education: Dr. Khan wants you to feel empowered at all times and can provide you with great tips and advice, so you have the tools to care for your oral health.