COVID-19 Office Guidelines
Please review the changes we're making to protect you, our staff, and our community.
Your Health and Safety Are Our Top Priorities
We want you to feel confident in knowing we’re committed to maintaining a safe environment. We’re implementing extra precautions above the standard recommendation to ensure this.
Our office has always followed the highest infection control standards and will continue to monitor the guidelines set forth by CDC, ADA, and OSHA. Their guidelines are instrumental in keeping you safe aswell as preventing the spread of any infection.
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with what’s changing, and if you have any questions orconcerns, don’t hesitate to call us: (847) 604-4012.
Here’s What You Can Expect
- Please bring only yourself to your appointment.
- Any guests will be asked to wait outside the office.
- When you arrive for your appointment, you can now come into the office without calling.
- Please wear a mask or face covering when you arrive at our office, and don’t remove it until you are seated in the dental chair.
- We’ll ask you to wash your hands or provide hand sanitizer.
- Patient forms and payments can be completed online to limit contact.
- Our hours of operation remain the same.
- All staff will be screened daily.
- Office staff will wear a mask at all times.
- Clinical staff will wear personal protective equipment (PPE).
- After every patient, we’ll thoroughly disinfect the exam room, door handles, surfaces, etc.
- We’re adding more frequent disinfecting cycles.
- We’ve upgraded our air filtration systems with hospital-grade HEPA filters throughout the office.
- All staff will be trained and continually updated on office protocols.
We’re Here for You
Our office is committed to helping you, our staff, and our community stay safe and healthy. As new guidelines develop, we’ll continue to evolve our office protocols.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We want you to feel informed and confident in your healthcare decisions.
Ready to visit us? Schedule an appointment today!
- Call us: (847) 604-4012
- Email us: email@example.com